Since Naked Juice packs 1lb. of fruit in every bottle you have time to pack in more of what you love. The Pack In More integrated campaign drove brand awareness by highlighting the lifestyle benefits of drinking Naked Juice. The Subaru Crosstrek Hybrid is the apple of Naked's Green Machine eye, so we rolled out a sweepstakes in partnership with Subaru which also included a day packed with activities in one of three cities. The campaign in a nutshell:
- Packinmore.com was built not only as the entry mechanism leveraging geo targeting it served up itineraries for people to "pack in more of what they love" in their city. During the Q1 campaign, the site attracted more visitors than any other PepsiCo site.
- In key markets,Yelp takeovers gave people the key to their city while also inviting them to enter the sweepstakes to win their own "green machine" Subaru hybrid.
- With approximately 150 OOH buys in top U.S. cities consumers were humorously nudged that with Naked Juice, you could pack in more of what you love locally.
- Print ads in Women's Health and GOOD Magazine built awareness of Naked's juice core differentiator-1lb. of juice in every bottle.
- Animated banner ads in Yelp, Health.com, Buzzfeed and others drove awareness.
- In-store hang tags drove sweepstakes entries and trial with a $1 off coupon inside.
- The brand site drove consumers to a microsite where they could enter to win a Subaru Crosstrek Hybrid and a day packed with activities in one of three cities.
Art Director: Amanda Villalobos
Copywriters: Brian Quintana, Nathan Morris, Peter Bell
Creative Director: Andrew McGuire
ACD: Paul Manutes
Key Art Idea: Naomi Poulin
Illustrator: Matt Herring